Why would I want to make a page about sad and disappointing things, you ask? Well, they exist. Isn't that reason enough? And anyway, if you don't want to read it...don't. I don't care. I am not one of those people who tries to make everyone miserable all the time either. This is my page to vent and work on when I am in a Bad mood.
1. When you fail a class that you know you could have passed with an A if only it hadn't been at 7:00 AM.
2. The weather man says that you will wake up to see snow on the ground and you hope that classes might be cancelled. But when you wake up, all you see is no snow and you have to try to get to that 7:00 AM class anyway.
3. When you go to lunch expecting your friends to cheer you up, but instead they talk about all of the people they know with cancer.
4. When you are lonely and all of your friends are out together without you.
5. When the only thing you look forward to when you get out of bed is going back to bed.
6. When a professor tells you at the beginning of the semester that the tuesday night movies she will be showing ar optional, then changes her mind. She tells you 5 days before the exam that all 9 movies will be on the final, and you haven't seen any of them yet.